Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Diaper cake



I'm not a crafty gal. I'm not even creative. I can be a copy-cat, if my limited skills and talents allow me to. I was helping to throw a baby shower for a girl that I work with and needed a center piece. So I made a diaper cake. I was so surprised at how easy it was. And it turned out cute! (if I do say so myself)

So, for all of you baby-having friends of mine...you may be seeing more of these. (still act surprised)

And for Le and Mar...stop laughing at me. I know this doesn't even compare to the gorgeous baby bedding, blankets, and diaper bags that ya'll make. I'll just continue to marvel in my ghetto-craft :)

(sidenote: for all of my western friends...when I ran a spellcheck on this post the only word that popped up was "ya'll". I started to change it. But I didn't. I left it for you. )

3 comments:

  1. Please! You're not creative? You throw the best parties ever with the most clever ideas. Just because you don't sew doen't make you not creative or crafty. By the way I like the new look of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE!! I agree with Mar...what about the kitty-litter dessert you made! If that is not creativity, I don't know what is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH it's so cute! You're not a ghetto crafter. .. don't even say such things!

    ReplyDelete