Thursday, January 14, 2010

Halloween night

I finally found Macy a Princess Leia costume so Macy was thrilled! She wanted to dress up as a Star Wars Character just like the boys.
On Halloween night we went to a Trunk-orTreat party at church. And then finished off the evening by trick-or-treating in our neighborhood, We got way too much candy.


Riley and Tyler were hilarious hippies. I even made their bellbottoms. I actually had to hide them after Halloween because they kept wearing them to school! They loved them!





May the Force be with you!!!





3 comments:

  1. I think I know that Yoda! Lucas made a cute Yoda! And Macy had the perfect hair for Princess Leia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW.. . great pictures Tommie! I sure miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am ready to buy the Leia costume at any time :) Abby still wants to be Leia for halloween this year :)

    ReplyDelete