Tuesday, May 5, 2009

NEVER SAY NEVER!!!!!

Ok, ok, I did it! I said I would never get involved in the blogging craze... I am way too busy, most of my family is local-they always know whats going on with me, etc., etc. But recently I have had a slight change of heart. Last week my friend Jill moved away which makes 2 of my favorite friends to move away in the last couple of years (and both to Arizona !!!!!). This summer more of my favorite people are moving away and I'm sure it will happen again and again. So, to help us better stay in touch and be able to peak inside of each other's lives a bit I broke down and started this blog. Now, keeping it updated...thats a different story. We'll see how it goes!

9 comments:

  1. YEAH TOMMIE!!!! I LOVE YOU Miss YW's PREZ!!!!!!!!!!! I am SO excited you started a blog! You will love it and get more and more into it as time goes on - I promise!! ;) Your family pic is SO ADORABLE - YOU are so dang cute! I miss you like crazy and I'm so excited we can keep in touch through the wonderful world of 'blogging'! You'll have to post lots about YW's, your adorable kids, Side Porch (how much you make each night!) etc.... !!!! I miss you and love ya TONS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blue and white... you all look so cute in those colors - Lucas is so dang cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY HECK! I'm not sure what has happened here. . . but. . . I'm speechless! (and excited!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the blogging world. I look forward to reading it. I love your family picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited to keep up with your blog. I LOVE the family picture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh your blog is adorable!!!!!! I can't believe you are a mama of 5 kiddos! I've been getting Gianetta's e-mails and see pics of your kids and have been wondering how you've been - I always tell her to give you a hello from me ... since I'm so good about keeping in touch myself, huh? Perhaps having 2 friends in Arizona will convince you to come for a visit ....

    ReplyDelete