Monday, June 22, 2009

The little princess had a birthday

My baby girl turned 6 years old this month. I can't believe it. She is such a sweetheart. She is so much fun and we love her so much!! She loves music, singing and dancing. She is a great reader and loves to go to school and play with her friends.
The day of her birthday we celebrated with presents and her choice of dessert...brownie sundaes. Since her birthday was on a Sunday we chose to have her party on a different day.


What a little diva this girl is. About a year ago when asked what she wanted to be when she grew up she would say "a teenager". Her answer has changed now to "I want to be on the TV". I'm not sure which one is worse! This girl will most likely give me a heart attack!!


I try so hard to keep her a little girl but she wants to grow up so fast. So I'm cherishing every minute!! We love you Macy!! Happy Birthday!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Your little Macy is SOOO, SOO adorable!!! Those boys will be after her!

    ReplyDelete