Thursday, September 10, 2009

Back to School

I can't believe the kids started school again already! The summer was way too short! This year we are at 3 different schools and everybody starts and stops at different times. CRAZINESS! The twins are liking all of their teachers. Well, maybe not all but most. (oh, and FYI our school dress code is shirts tucked in with belts. The kids hate it. I don't blame them. They looked so confined)Its hard to believe that they were starting kindergarten just 6 years ago and in 6 years from now they will be almost graduating from High School!!!

The younger kids LOVE school. They were excited about seeing all of their friends and both got awesome teachers. (Gage's T-shirt reads "Homework kills trees-stop the madness". Way to make a statement on the first day of school, son!) I get to be the "room-mom" for both of their classes this year. FUN!


My baby boy even started pre-school! After his first day he wanted to know why his friends at school were crying. I explained to him that they were just sad because they missed their mommies. So of course he reminded me that he didn't cry because he didn't miss me. :( He loves school and wants to go every day. He is a very good boy at school and his teachers love him. Do you blame them?
I wish that I could just freeze time. They are all growing up too quickly. Every year goes by just a little bit faster. I want them to stay my babies forever and ever and ever.
So now we are officially back in the swing of things... school, homework, soccer, band, ballet, guitar, scouts, activity days, art club, Italian club, Photography club...

2 comments:

  1. I think they're the 2 cutest girls with shirts-tucked-in-and-belts-on that I ever did see! Someday we'll get to chat on the phone again, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Busy, busy!!! I can't believe your little guy is in PRESCHOOL!!! That is crazy!

    ReplyDelete